Your Holiday Traditions . . . . .
Make the Most of the Holiday Season - Article
Capture the Magic of the Holidays
Does your family have a special way of celebrating the
holidays you would be willing to share with others to help them . . .
- build memorable holiday experiences?
- put meaning back into holiday celebrations?
- give gifts from the heart instead of the pocketbook?
- manage holiday stress?
- grieve the loss of a love one?
- plan holiday celebrations across the miles?
- make the most of blended and step-family celebrations?
- cope with being alone on the holidays?
- deal with difficult family members?
- or anything else you feel might be helpful to others . . .
Holidays are time for giving. If you
haven't already been to the Make the Most
of the Holidays Season article on this site, you may want to check
it out. Be sure to scroll to the end of the article for an ever
increasing list of links to holiday resources of all kinds.
If you've already seen the article and/or just
want to share your
holiday tips, traditions, recipes or crafts, please forward your ideas to me
and I will endeavor to pass them on.
All submissions will be reviewed for their
content and posted as
time permits. Submission of a story, tradition, tip or other idea will be
taken as authorization of your permission to publish it for others to see.
Please submit your ideas to me through this
link. It's my standard email policy and a little wordy for this application.
But because I can never tell which link people use to contact me, I need to
run all correspondence through the same policy statement. Your patience is
appreciated and your ideas welcomed. Email